Apr 13, 2012

Kasper Prince of Cats



Reviewed by Tilly 9yrs. old - Tween Book Reviewer and Sometimes Writer
I reposted this review, because I had no other book for K!
I got Kaspar Prince of Cats from Santa for Christmas. It's about a boy called Johnny Trott. Johnny meets Countess Kanasky and her Cat Kaspar. The Countess treats Johnny like his dream Mother. But one day the Countess dies and the Stanton's came to collect the Countess' stuff. That's when Johnny meets Lizziebeth fromAmerica and saves her life, then they become friends. The Stantons and Johnny go to America on the Titanic, the fastest and the biggest ship in the world. The story covers Johnny's friendship with Kaspar from the first time he met the cat to the trip on the Titanic. I liked Kaspar Prince of Cats a little. I liked Kaspar the character, but I found the story a bit slow. I rate this Book out of 5...
Today I have a cat Paper Doll.Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...