Jul 24, 2010

THE BAD BOOK

The Bad Book
Reviewed by Tilly, 9yrs. old - Tween Book Reviewer and Sometimes Writer
The Bad Book was a good book!
It had stories, poems and pictures of bad things like kids doing naughty things. It was funny! At the back of the book there is a blurb about: a bad bad house, in that bad bad house was a bad bad room, in that bad bad room there was a bad bad shelf, on that bad bad shelf was bad bad book and this is it.
I think all kids would love this book, my big sister also liked it and boys would like it too. I got this book as a Christmas present from Santa and I love it.
I rate this book out of 5...
This week I found a dinosaur paper doll - because my sister (Milly) loves dinosaurs!
Dinosaur evolution paper doll

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...