Jul 10, 2010

DOG

Reviewed by Tilly, 9yrs. old - Tween Book Reviewer and Sometimes Writer
Dog is a book about... a dog named Dog.
Dog's puppyhood was horrible! He was half-drowned at birth, abandoned on a rubbish dump and chased by dog catchers. Poor Dog. Dog has a friend at the rubbish dump who teaches him how to survive. Through this friend, Dog learns about the town and what it is like to have a mistress. Dog goes in searh of a well trained owner but not many people like him. Everybody calls him ugly except Plum.
This book made me feel happy and sorry for him. I probably would love Dog, I think he's cute. I thought this was a sweet story and I liked reading it. Dog was a french book and has been translated.
I rate this book out of 5...
This week I found another doggy paper doll for you to print and cut out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...