Oct 27, 2010

Unwind

Reviewed By Milly, 12yrs. old - Teen Book Reviewer and Sometimes Baker
Unwind by Neal Shusterman is a magnificent book. Theres so many things I want to tell you, but I can't because it will ruin the story.
This is a science-fiction story with three teenagers on the run for their lives. They must stay safe from all adults until they turn 18, then they will be allowed to own their bodies and nobody will be able to 'unwind' them. Parent's are choosing the unwind option for problem children. There's a lot of action and you will wonder if they are going to make it.
It is a little scary and a little sad. This is my new favourite. Please read this book! It's a book for everyone (my age, older teens and adults - not for younger kids), my mum loved this book and so did my friends. This book almost made me cry, but it also made me laugh. I also read it on my new kindle!
I love this book. I defiantly rate it out of 5 paper dolls:
I haven't been baking because I have a cold and nobody wants to eat food I touch, but I found a cute science-fiction recipe on the net for you to try:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...