Oct 10, 2010

NaNoWriMo

Reviewed by Tilly, 9yrs. old Tween Book Reviewer and Sometimes Writer
The Greek gods and demi-gods need help! How can they save each other?
NaNoWriMo is coming up people so you should start to plan! NaNoWriMo is a writing task, well sort of, you have to write a novel in one month every November.
Lots of adults write 50,000 words for their novels in November. But, there is also a kids group called NaNoWriMo's Young Writers Program.
This is what I've joined. You get to choose how many words you will write. Last year I wrote 3,000 words with The Horse, The Dog and The Wizard. This year I will try to do 4,000 words.
NaNoWriMo has a rule though (which I don't like) - you can't write any of your story before November (which is NaNoWriMo month), but you can plan it.
I'm going to write a book of short stories about the Greek gods and demi-gods! In each of the stories one or more of the Greek gods will be facing danger (one might even get murdered!).
Why don't you join NaNoWriMo with me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...