May 27, 2011

The Amanda Project


Reviewed by Tilly 9yrs. old - Tween Book Reviewer and Sometimes Writer

The Amanda Project is about a girl named Cali (there is an Amanda in this book) who's friend named Amanda is missing Cali and two other people named Howl and Nia get a series of detention from their  principal, Thornhill. Will the three of them be able to find Amanda? or will Amanda stay hiding forever?

This book's genre is mystery. It is also about friendship, does Cali want to stay with the popular 'I' girls (their names all end in I) or does she choose Howl and Nia? Howl was once her childhood friend.  Will her mum come back? And why did her mother run away in the first place? Life is confusing and difficult for Cali, she also has to deal with her father's drinking problem. 

Will she ever find her friend Amanda? Lots of questions and you will have to read the book to get any answers!

I enjoyed trying to solve the mystery with Cali, but the end did not meet my expectations. 
This book was good.

I rate this book out of 5...


Today I have a bear paper doll (you will figure out why in the book)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...